Exploratory data Analysis, Data Science, Orienteering, Business Intelligence
See my work
Here is my list of publications :
- A Chain Composite Item Recommender for Lifelong Pathways
- A Chanson, T Devogele, N Labroche, P Marcel, N Ringuet, V T’Kindt
- International Conference on Big Data Analytics and Knowledge Discovery, 2021, 55-66
- The Traveling Analyst Problem, Orienteering applied to exploratory data analysis
- Alexandre Chanson, Nicolas Labroche, Patrick Marcel, Vincent t'Kindt
- Congrès annuel de la ROADEF 2021
- Clustering sequences of multi-dimensional sets of semantic elements
- Clement Moreau, Alexandre Chanson, Verónika Peralta, Thomas Devogele, Cyril de Runz
- Proceedings of the 36th Annual ACM Symposium on Applied Computing, 2021
- The Traveling
Analyst Problem: Definition and preliminary study
- Learning Analysis
Patterns using a Contextual Edit Distance
- Clement Moreau, Verónika Peralta, Patrick Marcel, Alexandre Chanson, Thomas Devogele
- DOLAP 2020
- Profiling User Belief in BI Exploration for Measuring Subjective
- Alexandre Chanson, Ben Crulis, Krista Drushku, Nicolas Labroche, Patrick Marcel
- Proceedings of the 21st International Workshop on Design, Optimization, Languages and Analytical
Processing of Big Data co-located with EDBT/ICDT Joint Conference (EDBT/ICDE 2019)
and Context Aware Composite Item Recommendation
- Krista Drushku, Alexandre Chanson, Ben Crulis, Nicolas Labroche, Patrick Marcel
- ComplexRec 2018 Second Workshop on Recommendation in Complex Scenarios@ RecSys 2018
My research interests include, OLAP systems, user centric approaches, query generation and
recommendation, interestingness measures in OLAP databases. I'm also interested by one-pass clustering
I'm a PhD student, at the University of
Tours, France. I obtained a masters degree in Data Science from the same university in 2020.
I'm currently studying automated data exploration formulated as a routing problem, this is a join work between the ROOT (ERL 7002) and BDTLN teams of LIFAT.
My main skills are: Data science and engineering,
Software development (Java, Js, Python) and
architecture, ETL/ELT processes, Data Warehouses design.
I'm also familiar with business intelligence software (cube design and reporting) as I have participated
in research on those systems.
Don't hesitate to e-mail me if want an 'old fashion' resume.
E-mail : chanson at univ dash tours dot fr
L2 - Architecture des ordinateurs - 2021
M1 - Data Mining - 2022